D.Va is a Tank Legend in Overwatch 2. With her high harm Counter D.Va in Overwatch 2 and shot obstructing skills, D.Va safeguards her group on the forefront by absorbing as much harm as she bargains. D.Va is an extraordinary Tank for players fatigued of the job, however to dominate her you’ll have to become acclimated to her hostile centered pack.
With only one guarded capacity, D.Va’s job as a Tank may not be essentially as clear as others. In any case, she is an extremely impressive and compensating character to play. We should investigate every one of D.Va’s capacities, her assets and shortcomings, bastion overwatch 2 and a few ways to do well with her.
Counter D.Va in Overwatch 2
- D.Va is a plunge tank yet has the adaptability to do numerous positions in a group. With her Supporters and Guard Grid, she can rapidly get to essentially any region on the guide while safeguarding herself and any partners. On the off chance that you see a partner in a difficult situation, Play Pharah convey the Protection Network over them to prevent any shots from polishing them off. Be that as it may, Protection Network doesn’t keep going extremely lengthy, so don’t spam it, or you will not have it for when you truly need it.
- In Overwatch 2, with D.Va turning into a performance Tank, she has procured somewhat more shield to her wellbeing, however that doesn’t mean she can run into battles and endure freely. On the off chance that you attempt to take on numerous individuals without assistance, you will be immediately taken out of your mech and at risk for being killed in the event that you can’t move away.
- One of the most mind-blowing moves to pull with D.Va in her mech is to shoot your Miniature Rockets and your Combination Cannons as you fly straight towards an adversary. You can altogether hurt somebody rapidly between those two fire sources and the knockback harm. Protection Framework will be your best capacity for saving yourself as well as other people. It can quickly close down various Ultimates in the event that you time it accurately and save your partners Locked Characters Bug in terrible circumstances like assuming a Roadhog snares them.
- With less safeguards in Overwatch 2, Fall to pieces likewise has a ton of potential to take out ignorant foes. You can utilize your Promoters and actuate A definitive to send your mech flying towards an area securely, or initiate it as your mech is obliterated to hurt individuals gathered up on you. Attempt to bring in your new mech with an adversary close by on the grounds that the hammer harm is really huge now and can kill various low-wellbeing foes.
What are far to counter every offense legend in Overwatch?
- How about we take a gander at the (presently) Counter D.Va in Overwatch 2 six tank legends in Overwatch. We have DVa, Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston, and Zarya.
- Allow me to move this. Sombra is a counter to each legend. Hack is an insane decent capacity and hacking tanks particularly makes her an incredible counter. So I won’t cover her like clockwork. Harvester is likewise a counter however on differing levels so I will cover him.
Overwatch: What is the most ideal way to play D.Va?
- D.Va is very valuable due to her guard framework. She can totally eat foe ultimates like Graviton Flood, Deadeye, for however long they’re a shot (excluding the other D.Va’s fall to pieces.
- Additionally, D.Va’ has one of the greatest wellbeing pools of overwatch. She can take a wide range of harm, and afterward (potentially) recover her mech. This gives her a colossal kill streak potential. In any case, remember that when you are in an enormous battle, Counter D.Va in Overwatch 2 and you’re basically the only one alive, and you’re out of your mech, you’re essentially dead.
- Next up is her miniature rockets. As of late they got a nerf, and they just arrangement 4 harm for each rocket rather than 6, yet they can in any case make for a great deal of harm. Likewise, you can involve them as you help so on the off chance that you Lift, miniature rockets, and afterward even guard framework, you can absorb a lot of harm, and even cause harm.