A quality adjustable best tripod for heavy lenses is mandatory. If you want to capture the glittering stars at night, or exquisite fluttering of the nightingale, or convey the gesticulation of water in a waterfall, or capture a panoramic landscape natural shot, or maybe you just want a tool to capture beautiful selfie? Contemplating the enthusiasm of photography this is an important accessory in photography kit but somehow it’s not easy for photographers to select the right one among the best tripod for heavy lenses.
Well, it depends, the need for the camera as you are supposed to do some genuine research for it rather than flow into the popularity of that typical camera tripod.
Before digging the worthy tripod you must consider some factors inclusive of considering the
Maximum load capacity as it is directly proportional to the weight of your camera.
Tripod leg design [ Aluminum, Carbon fiber, and magnesium are typical materials used in the tripod legs. Steel is sometimes used as well.]
The tripod head since the camera is attached to it.
The feet of the tripod since the stability of the tripod and camera are linked with it.
The center column as it strengthens the camera stability.
Heading towards the best tripods, a detailed description, specifications and features of 5 Tripods are mentioned as under
1. MANFROTTO 190XPro4
Manfrotto’s highly demanded 190-series tripods have been cleft into 190 and ‘190go’ categories. consisting three-section and four-section aluminum legs, with XPro heads of either 3-way or ball design; while carbon fiber alternatives are only available for the 190Go! series.
ball head kit (MK190XPro4-BHQ2) is our top choice. It’s a full-sized tripod that reaches a lofty operating height of 175cm, yet shrinks to a fairly modest folded height of 57cm. That’s despite the tripod lacking swing-up legs.
In this latest version, the 90-degree fulcrum facility is reliable to operate, enabling you to swap to horizontal boom mode in just a few seconds. The four-way, multi-angle leg lock system is also improved, and the new locking levers for the leg sections have an innovative design that enables you to push one side of the lever or pull the other to release them.
The tripod legs remain stiff even at their maximum operating crest, with the center column fully extended (and the four-section legs help to reduce the carrying size). The real star of the show, however, is the XPro ball head. It’s absolutely rock-solid, comes complete with an adjustable friction damper and pans only release.
- Solid and fast set up with the new Quick Power Lock System
- Easy Link plug for instant accessory connections
- Built-in rotating bubble level
- Q90 Column for great positioning possibilities
- New leg angle selectors
2 VANGUARD VEO 2 204AB
This enchanting looking gray and black-finished Tripod for heavy lenses is an ultimate solution to your hiking and nature work cravings, it weighs 2.53 lb and has a load capacity of 8.8 lb. It can extend up to 53.1″, and folds down to a compact 15.8″. The tripod’s 4-section legs feature advanced twist locks and individual spread in 20°, 45°, and 80° positions for easy setup on a rough area or spreading out as low as 6.9″ for macro photography. The BH-45 is a compact ball head with a durable housing and an integrated bubble level for aligning your camera to the horizon. It includes an Arca-type quick release and a compatible camera plate.
- Exclusive and innovative central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds
- Sturdy ball head with large ergonomic knob safely provides up to an 8.8 maximum load capacity. Arca compatible QS-60S quick release plate
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions and Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability and non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip
- Tripod Specifications: 20 mm, 4 section aluminum legs. Folded height: 15.75″. Extended height: 53.1″. Weight: 2.53 pounds
3 ZoMei Z818 Best Tripod For Heavy Lenses
The ZoMei Z818 is a lightweight aluminum-made tripod is among the best tripods for heavy lenses and is compatible with heavy cameras. It’s strong enough and well balanced and an ultimate solution to support heavy lenses that can easily be transformed into a monopod for certain shooting situations.
its maximum height is 65 inches, and adjusts down to 22 in, depending on your needs.
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees, giving it a compact size of 18″, save your space and make it small enough to carry everywhere
- Multi-Functional: 2-in-1 tripod, the tripod could be converted into a full-size monopod by screwing together the removable center column and tripod leg
- Stable: Column Hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob, as well as pan lock help, make the right adjustment.
- Easy set up: Screw the quick-release mounting plate onto your camera and with the push of a button you can remove your camera from the tripod for mobility. Three leg angle positions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas. Rotating leg locks control four adjustable leg sections that glide in and out with ease, offers you a height range of 18″ to 65″
- Lightweight: Anodic oxidation processed&anti-corrosion Magnesium and aluminum alloy tube. It’s ideal for indoor and outdoor photography, you can take it anywhere making it perfect for all events, such as sports activities, camping, family gatherings, and much more.
4 CAYER BV30L – 72 Inch
Endurable the weight up to 13.2 lb, This aluminum made tripod has a K3 fluid head that is good for rotation and interchanging lenses. It provides great stability since the legs stay locked in one position in order to support the weight of your camera. Moreover, it is easy to change the lens without removing the camera from it
- – Supports 13.2 LB, a professional video tripod system designed for HDSLR and interchangeable lens cameras
- – Fluid Head features pre-set counterbalance, fixed fluid drags in both the pan and tilt axes, offers 360° panning and +90° / -70° tilt; Integrated Flat Base with 3/8″-16 thread makes the head versatile for the most tripod, slider, jib or crane
- – Two provided quick release plates, each comes with a 1/4″-20 screw, and a 3/8″-16 screw stored in a thread under the plate, offers a sliding range of +20/-25mm – to enable travel capabilities
- – Featuring locking rubber buckles, this 2-stage fluid head tripod with a built-in 75mm bowl; mid-level spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in the locked position
- – 13.2 lb Loading Capacity | 33″ to 72″ Height Range | Tilt Angle +90° / -70° | 360° Panning | 75mm Ball Diameter | Carrying Bag | Fluid Head | Tripod Leg | 2 pcs of Quick Release Plates
5 COMAN KX3636
It is extremely stable, flexible, and suitable for the camera with heavy lenses since it can lift the load capacity up to 13.2 lbs making it one of the best tripods for heavy lenses.
- ★【Easy to set-up】Camera Tripod From 33’’ to 74’’ Flexible Adjustment.3-section column legs with quick release sliding allows you to adjust the working height from 33’’ to 74’ in seconds. Winner in height, no one can block your scenery.
- ★【FLEXIBLE】Fluid head tripod features pre-set counterbalance, pan/tilt locking with 3/8″ easy link connector for accessories, offers 360° smooth 3D panning and +90° / -70° tilt; Integrated flat base with 3/8″-16 thread makes the head versatile for the most tripod, slider, jib or crane
- ★【Reasonably Stable】Professional heavy-duty aluminum twin-tube tripod, built-in bubble level indicator ensures easier management of the horizon level. Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels. Suitable for travel or outdoor shooting.
- ★【Smart Choice】Coman video tripod kit combines the professional Q5 fluid head with aluminum tripod legs and mid-level spreader, working with larger camcorders weighing up to 13.2 lb. Keeps your camera safe by remaining steady.
- ★【Easy to Store】The tripod will come with a professional tripod bag. It will fit perfectly into the provided carrying case for safe storage. Limited 8-Year Warranty
Keeping in mind the mentioned above article can help you get the best tripods for heavy lenses for your photography cravings, Enjoy.