Vlogging is always fun and the camera is the fundamental tool for a vlogger. In this article, we’re going to see the complete detailed reviews, description, pros, and cons of some of the best Vlogging Camera Under 400 USD. As a beginner Vlogger, there are certain things which need to be considered before buying the best Vlogging Camera Under 400 USD including
2. Camera lenses: Lenses for close, wide-angle, distance and other types of shots are available in the market. Before buying Make sure you know what lenses are compatible with your camera before buying the Best Vlogging Camera.
3. Manual controls of your camera: How is it easy for you to maintain your standing in front of the camera.
4. The Price: For the beginner Vloggers it’s necessary to know your budget. Hence you’ll find your best Vlogging Camera Under 400 USD here.
|Strong 25x Optical Zoom||Strong 25x Optical Zoom||Canon PowerShot SX620||Check On Amazon|
|Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1||Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1||Nikon COOLPIX A900||Check On Amazon|
|Enhanced low light sensitivity||Enhanced low light sensitivity||Panasonic Lumix ZS50||Check On Amazon|
|20.20 MP CCD sensor||20.20 MP CCD sensor||Nikon Coolpix L340||Check On Amazon|
|Advanced video stabilization||Advanced video stabilization||GoPro HERO6||Check On Amazon|
- 1 1.Canon PowerShot SX620
- 2 2. Nikon COOLPIX A900
- 3 3. Panasonic Lumix ZS50
- 4 4. Nikon Coolpix L340 best vlogging camera under 400 USD
- 5 5. GoPro HERO6
1.Canon PowerShot SX620
There has always been a great Hubbub and Hullabaloo for the camera models of Canon they’re widely loved across the globe just because of the technologies they’re granting.
- Strong 25x Optical Zoom with Intelligent IS helps optimize image balance for virtually shake free images
- Built in Wi Fi* and NFC** allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos. Maximum f/number : f/3.2 f/6.6. Shutter Speed 1 1/2000 second 15 1/2000 second (in all shooting modes)
- 20.2 Megapixel*** CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light. Auto zoom dependent on number of subjects
- Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video. Focusing Range : 1 centimeter (0.4 Inches) infinity (W), 1.0 meter (3.3feet) infinity (T)
- Large 3.0 inch (approximately 922,000 dots) LCD provides better image from every angle. Battery life: Approx. 295 shots, Eco Mode: Approx. 405 shots, Playback Mode: Approx. 360 minute Image Recording Format: Superfine / Fine
- Effective ISO 80 3200
2. Nikon COOLPIX A900
Nikon never fails to stagger us. Nothing can be more entertaining for a vlogger if he gets a camera recording with the ultimate power of resolution ultra 4K. Yes, this digital camera from Nikon is providing an outstanding experience of Vlogging that too in low budget with powerful Bluetooth and ultra-low energy functionality.
- 20MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor. Focal length : 4.3 to 151mm
- NIKKOR f/3.4-6.9 ED Lens. Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
- 24-840mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 35x Optical Zoom Lens, 70x Dynamic Zoom. Dimensions: 4.5 in. x 2.7 in. x 1.6 in. excluding projections
- 3″ 921k-Dot Tilting LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30 fps
3. Panasonic Lumix ZS50
Imagine how amazing it would be if you have a pocket-sized camera that measures 2.5 by 4.4 by 1.4 inches and weighs just 8.6 ounces, incredible zoom range, Raw shooting support, a personalized control ring for the better control schemes you’ll find in a compact around the lens, and an unforeseen good EVF. Yes! Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 is the one every vlogger of craving for.
Worth its price It has eliminated a GPS, which still can be seen in some cameras in this class, but you still have the ability to add the data of your locations by activating a location logger in the Panasonic Image App, while ensuring that the time is synced.
- 12. 1 Megapixel sensor delivers high-resolution photos with fewer image artifacts
- 30x (24mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography
- Enhanced low light sensitivity for improved sharpness even without a flash
- Built-in eye viewfinder eliminates outdoor glare on sunny days
- Light Speed Auto Focus and 10fps High Speed Burst Shooting for perfectly focused images every time
- Digital Zoom: 4.0
- Max Focal Length: 129.0