- Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
- Select the blue Acknowledge the Gamble and Continue button.
- Select Acknowledge the Gamble and Continue.
- Click on the setting symbol that seems to be a Stuff in the upper right corner.
- Click on Internet Choices in the Dropdown
- The spring up menu will show different choices, click on the “Security Tab”
- On the Security Tab is a button that says “Custom Level” – click that.
- This opens up a Security Settings spring up, look down until you find the “Scripting” segment.
- Press OKÂ on the Security Settings Spring up, then the Internet Choices Spring up