Smileys and emojis offer an incredible method for communicating our emotions in talks. While turn off auto emoji on discord certain individuals like utilizing graphical emojis, others aren’t an enthusiast of them and lean toward utilizing text-based smileys all things considered. While that is totally alright, the issue happens when certain applications automatically convert the smiley into an emoji.
As such, smiley autocorrects to the graphical arrangement in the wake of sending it. Discord is one such application that has an auto emoji highlight. In the event that you would rather avoid that conduct, you can cripple it in the Discord application. We should actually take a look at how to turn off the auto emoji highlight in Discord on Android, iPhone, and PC.
Prior to impairing emojis totally, it’s worth focusing on that you can utilize oblique punctuation line to turn off auto emoji on discord on iphone. This key is intended for getting away from text organizing characters like * yet works for emoticons too!
How to Turn off Auto Emoji on Discord
Would you like to send emoticons rather than emojis on Discord? Would you like to turn off the auto conversion of emoticons to emojis on your messages? In our aide underneath, we’ll show you how to Favorite Items in Terraria to change your settings and deal with your emojis on Discord.
Of course, the emoticons you send on the Discord desktop and web application change to emojis automatically. Thusly, you can share emojis quicker without opening the selection each time you need to utilize them.
However, certain individuals need to send emoticons rather than emojis on Discord. Fortunately, you can turn off the auto emoji include on your Text and Image settings at whatever point you need. At the point when you turn off the auto emoji highlight, you can send emoticons like “:)” without turning them into their related emoji on the application.
Turn off Auto Emoji on Discord For Desktop
You can impair automatic emojis in the Text and Images settings of your Discord customer.
- In Discord, click the stuff icon close to your name in the lower left corner.
- Under App Settings on the left, click Text and Images.
- On the right, under Text and Images, click the Toggle icon close to Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji to incapacitate it.
Turn off Auto Emoji on Discord For Mobile
Sadly, you can’t handicap emojis in the Discord versatile application. However, you really do have two options to turn them off for portable.
- On the off chance that you approach a PC with Discord, essentially sign into a similar Discord account on the PC and incapacitate the setting there. This will synchronize to your cell phone and turn them off there too.
- In the event that you don’t approach a PC, you can utilize the program version of Discord from your phone and handicap the setting there.
To Turn off Auto Emoji on Discord For Mobile:
- Open the internet browser on your phone and explore to discord.com.
- Demand the desktop version of the site. In Google Chrome versatile program, tap the 3 dabs in the upper right corner and select Desktop site.
- After the page revives, tap the Login button and sign into your record.
- Tap Skip on the notice message that shows up.
- Follow similar strides above as though you were on a desktop PC. Settings icon > Text and Images > Toggle off Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji.
Since you know how to turn off the auto emoji on Discord, emoticons you send on their web and desktop application won’t turn into emojis automatically. Albeit that is the situation, you can in any case send emojis by tapping the smiley icon on the bottom right of the conversation or by utilizing different easy routes.