Minecraft Legends is a popular multiplayer game where players can shape teams and contend with each other. Here and there, players may want to switch teams because of multiple factors.
For example, wanting to play with companions or trying out an alternate strategy. On the off chance that you’re wondering how to switch teams in Minecraft Legends, here’s a manual for help you out.
How to Leave Your Current Team:
Before you can join a new team, you’ll have to leave your current one. To do this, follow these means:
- Open the in-game menu by pressing the “Esc” key.
- Click on “Choices.”
- Click on “Multiplayer Settings.”
- Find the “Auto-Join Team” choice and set it to “Off.”
- Get back to the game and type “/team leave” into the chat box.
- You will presently be taken out from your current team.
How to Join a New Team:
Whenever you’ve left your current team, you can join a new one. How it’s done:
- Open the chat box by pressing the “T” key.
- Type “/team join [team name]” into the chat box.
- Replace “[team name]” with the name of the team you want to join. Make sure to type it exactly as it appears.
- Press “Enter.”
What Happens When You Switch Teams?
When you switch teams, you’ll lose all the advancement and things you had in your past team. You’ll start new with your new team. Also, remember that a few teams may have various principles or playstyles, so make sure to familiarize yourself with your new team’s standards and strategies.
Switching teams in Minecraft Legends is a basic cycle. Make sure to leave your current team prior to joining a new one, and recall that you’ll start new with your new team. Have fun playing with your new team and discovering new strategies!