In this article we will show you How to beat the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight. Genshin Impact’s variation 2.5 “When the Sakura Bloom” has shown up, allowing players the open door to not simply add the game’s new 5-star electro Catalyst client Yae Miko to their gathering however to in like manner stand up to the Electro Shogun in another weekly boss fight. In light of everything, as you could expect, going up against the Shogun in fight is certainly not a basic achievement How to beat the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight, and will turn out to be attempting to even veteran players.
By and by, to guarantee that you would defeat the boss have the option to as well as get the materials expected to essentially increment crown Yae Miko, this is the method for beating the Raiden Shogun weekly boss in Genshin Impact.
How to Beat the Raiden Shogun Weekly Boss Fight
Before you try to beat the Raiden Shogun boss, there are a couple of prerequisites that players need to fulfill How to beat the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight. Players ought to be atleast Adventure Rank 40 or above to get to the fight. Furthermore, players need to complete Act I and Act II of Raiden Shogun’s story venture (Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter) early.
Continue to use Elemental capacities on Raiden Shogun to diminish her meter. At the point when full depleted, she’ll get lurched for a brief period. This is the best an entryway to dump all your damage and piece her prosperity.
Since Raiden Shogun is an Electro client, Pyro and Cyro parts work splendidly against her How to beat the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight. Furthermore, it’s endorsed to use characters that rely upon Elemental DPS rather than Physical DPS. In light of everything, a part of the recommended characters are referred to underneath:
- Central DPS-Ayaka, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Yoimiya
- Sub DPS-Kazuha, Shenhe, Xiangling, Yae Miko
- Sub DPS/Support-Raiden Shogun
How to Beat the Raiden Shogun Boss in Genshin Impact
While facing the Shogun in her conventional design, we propose that you stay compact and focus on overseeing significant Elemental Damage, recollect that her attacks will in like manner exhaust you of your energy, so don’t be unnecessarily based on it How to beat the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight.
It’s similarly basic to use skip sidesteps and overall around facilitated rushes to move away from her combos. Defeating the various trickeries the boss will place in the field is moreover an unprecedented technique for growing mischief, as doing as such will stun her, allowing your gathering the chance to deal immense damage at commonly protected.
How to Unlock the Raiden Shogun Weekly Boss Domain
By and large when miHoYo presents another boss, you get an admonition in the event menu which you can essentially click and go to the Domain’s region. However, the circumstance are a little remarkable this time.
The new Domain is automatically opened by completing the second Raiden Shogun Story Quest called Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II – Transient Dreams. Open your Journal and snap the Story Quest button to find it. Not many out of each odd Genshin Impact player will really need to start the second Raiden Shogun mission right away, however. Here is a summary of the essentials:
- Consume one Story Key to open this mission. Accepting that you complete eight consistently missions, you have with the end result of affirming a Key in your Journal.
- Experience Rank of something like 40.
- Complete Archon Quest Chapter II: Act III – Omnipresence Over Mortals.
- Complete the underlying section of Ei’s Story Quest, Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act I – Reflections of Mortality, which opens up following finishing the essential questline in Inazuma.
How to open weekly Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto
- To open the weekly Raiden Shogun boss in your own world, you truly need to accomplish the going with:
- Show up at Adventure Rank 40 or above
- Complete the Raiden Shogun’s story mission Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act I: Reflections of Mortalit
- Complete the Raiden Shogun’s story mission Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II – Transient Dreams
- At the point when you finish the Transient Dreams mission, the weekly boss will show up in the annihilate space End of the Oneiric Euthymia, arranged in the Grand Narukami Shrine on the Narukami Island in the Inazuma area.
Raiden Shogun weekly boss
You can fight the Raiden Shogun as a weekly boss in Genshin Impact since the variation 2.5 update is open. Your involvement in the form as a part of Raiden Ei’s story excursion ought to furnish you with a thought about what’s in store How to beat the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight.
However, the variety in the obliterate space, the End of Oneiric Euthymia, is considerably more wild. Here is our Genshin Impact manual for help you with conquering the Raiden Shogun weekly boss, otherwise called the Guardian of Eternity. Here you can get new top of the line capacity materials, similar to The Meaning of Eons for Yae Miko.