This article is about How to Change your PS4 background to a Custom Image. Do you want a custom PS4 background? You can change your PS4 background to anything you want. You simply need the right tools and how-to direct. In this blog entry, we will turn out how to change your PS4 background utilizing an image as well as how to customize it with text and shapes!
Steps of changing your PSN background image:
1. Change the settings on your PlayStation® console. Go to Settings > Themes, select Theme Preferences and adhere to the directions for how you want it displayed.
2. Associate a USB storage gadget with a Play PS4 On A Laptop Screen With HDMI saved onto it (that is 720p or higher). On the off chance that you don’t have a PS Vita framework or PC, you can download the change your PS4 background from another site and save it onto your USB storage gadget.
3.On your PlayStation® console, select (Content Manager) > [Copy Content].
4. Select all things considered “PC” or “PS Vita”, contingent upon how you saved the image to your USB storage gadget.
5. Select “USB Storage Device” in the rundown of locations, select your image document and press [Copy].
6. Disengage the USB storage gadget from your PlayStation® console when you are asked to do as such.
At the point when you want to change how it looks or add text or shapes return into Settings > Themes on your PlayStation® console and select Theme Preferences. You can do this at any time!
7. Assuming you want to add text, go into “Text” in the rundown of subjects on your PlayStation® console.
8. On your regulator or your DUALSHOCK® remote regulator, press the PS button, then, at that point, utilize the up/down buttons to feature the “Text” alternative and press the right button.
9. You can then pick how you want text to look, select whether it’s on all of your menus or simply a few and how large it is!
10. To add shapes like boxes, triangles and so forth, go into “Shapes” in the rundown of subjects on your PlayStation® console.
You can add and eliminate shapes and move them around how you like! Simply utilize the button on your regulator to choose a shape, then, at that point, press it again to erase it. Press [X] when wrapped up.
Also Read: How to Get to Searing Gorge in WOW Classic
Since you realize how to change tones or add text or shapes, feel free to give it a shot with any change your PS4 background you want!