In this article, we will assist you with knowing How To Change Chromecast Wifi Network. While an assortment of projecting gadgets are accessible to communicate video documents from cell phones and tablets to your TV or PC, Google Chromecast is quite possibly the most convenient option accessible today. You can convey it with you wherever you go, however there is a little catch: it can just recall each Wi-Fi network in turn, which is disappointing. In this article, we will talk about how to reset Chromecast wifi network
Assuming you take your Chromecast with you or on the other hand on the off chance that you have more than one Wi-Fi source in your home, youll need to refresh the Wi-Fi secret phrase consistently. As per the reason for the adjustment, the strategy may be fundamental or somewhat troublesome. Here we will talk about How To Change Chromecast Wifi Network.
How To Change Chromecast Wifi Network
There are two methods of How To Change Chromecast Wifi Network.
Method 01: Using The Reset Button
- Associate your Chromecast to your TV.
- To turn on the Chromecast, hold down the reset button until the strong LED transforms into a blazing red light. Before the LED light beginnings blazing, youll need to hold the button down for somewhere around 25 seconds before it will turn on. Keep on holding down the reset button until the LED light starts to streak white discontinuously.
- At the point when it is squinting white and your TV screen becomes clear, the gadget will restart, and you may then delivery the reset button to get back to the past screen.
- The reset button is set close to the charging port on the rear of the gadget. After the gadget has been reset, you will actually want to design it again.
Method 02: Using The Google Home App
- Install and run the Google Home application on your cell phone or tablet.
- Pick your Chromecast gadget starting from the drop menu.
- Select Settings starting from the drop menu.
- More (or the upward three-spot symbol) might be found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Factory reset starting from the drop menu.
- Factory reset (once more) should be chosen and affirmed.
This ought to, in principle, restore your Google Chromecast device to its factory settings from the original. Accordingly, you should reconfigure your gadget immediately.
Also Read: How to Get Fortnite Tech Future Pack