USB C cable is a genuine innovation in the world of technology and it is considered a crucial tool for transferring files from peripheral devices like smartphones, cameras, camcorders, printers, or scanners to and desktops. Before buying the best USB C cable for an android phone you must ensure the proper choice of the cord since it may lead to the serious damage on your hub or charger. its length, power output, and reliability matters Here you will find a complete description and reviews of some of the best USB C cable for android.
In the event that you have smart phone, tablets, or a gaming console with USB type C port, at that point you might be searching for acceptable USB-C link at a modest cost. Pretty much every Android telephone, for example, Google Pixel 4a, 4a 5G, 5, 4, 4XL, 3 and 3 XL, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Note 10, 9, 8, S8, S8 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S10, S10 Plus, S10 Lite, S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra LG V40 ThinQ highlights USB-C Port. Indeed, even Nintendo Switch, MacBook and 2018 iPad Pro model accompanies Type C Port. So in the wake of exploring numerous USB-C charging links, I have curated a rundown of the best USB-C links.
In this rundown of top of the line USB Type C links, you will discover numerous USB 3.0, 3.1 and USB-C with Thunderbolt link. With this short and long USB-C charging links, you can appreciate information move at full rates and gadget accusing at fast speed of these charging links. Some sort c link includes a reversible plan and ideal connectors to guarantee you with respect to the wellbeing of your cell phone. So with no further ado, how about we investigate this rundown of the best USB-C Cables.
|Very fast charging|| Very fast charging||ANKER THUNDERBOLT 3.0 CABLE||Check On Amazon|
|Connect and transfer data|| Connect and transfer data||BELKIN THUNDERBOLT 3||Check On Amazon|
|Great Compatibility|| Great Compatibility||AUKEY Right Angle USB C||Check On Amazon|
|Ideal for charging and powering|| Ideal for charging and powering||AMAZONBASICS USB TYPE C||Check On Amazon|
|LATEST STYLE USB TYPE-C CABLE|| LATEST STYLE USB TYPE-C CABLE||Cable Matters 2-Pack Braided USB C Cable||Check On Amazon|
1: ANKER THUNDERBOLT 3.0 CABLE
This 4 to 6-foot amazing cable can be used to connect a new device with a USB-C port to a charger or desktop with a standard USB port. Its durability is something you can always rely on, with a double-braided nylon exterior and an aramid fiber core. The reinforced necks on the connector help to reduce the damage from bending, and you will get rid of the tangling or knotting headache. It syncs data at up to 5Gb per second and can it can charge the smartphones at a very decent speed.
- Very fast charging: Supports rapid charging currents of up to 100W, with a compatible charger.
- Very fast Data Transfer: Transfer music, movies, or entire seasons of TV shows in seconds with 40 Gbps speed.
- Exemplary Video: Display video content on one screen in 5K, or two screens at 4K simultaneously.
- Highly Compatible: Works flawlessly with all USB-C devices.
- Warranty: 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
2: BELKIN THUNDERBOLT 3, BEST Usb C CABLE FOR ANDROID
This is the best android USB C cable if you want the video’s pixels in 4k with an ultra-fast speed
- Connect and transfer data between USB C enabled devices
- Superfast data transfer rates of up to 20 Gbps
- Certified compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1
- Supports 4K or Ultra HD high-quality digital display
- Reversible USB C connectors for hassle-free connections
3: AUKEY Right Angle USB C to USB A Braided Cable
protected by an aluminum sleeve, this USB C cable is known for its durability, flexibility, and length
- Very Fast Data Transfer & Charging: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) supports data transfer at up to 5Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Safe charging at up to 3A is ensured by high-standard components, including a 56k ohm resistor
- Great Compatibility: When used with a charger or power bank that supports Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging or Qualcomm Quick Charge, these cables will Fast Charge your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus/Note 8 or will Quick Charge your LG G5/G6/V20, HTC 10, or other compatible models (refer to Product Description for details)
- Great Design: Durable braided nylon A to C cable with a reversible, aluminum alloy-housed USB-C connector and 6000+ bend lifespan to conveniently connect and withstand wear & tear
- Varied Lengths and Uses: 1ft is convenient for charging your phone with a power bank; 3.3ft meets most of your charging and data transfer needs; 6.6ft keeps the outlet within reach, even when you’re using your phone far from it. Keep cables in your car, home, and office as a back-up
- Warranty: 24-Month Warranty Card.
Read Also: Best Tripod For Heavy Lenses
4:AMAZONBASICS USB TYPE C
With great Compatibility between USB Type-A enabled devices and next-generation USB Type-C enabled devices connecting an Android smartphone, tablet, and other USB Type-C enabled device has become more simple and easy with this Amazon empowered gadget. with super-fast charging, it supports charging up to 3 amps of power output
- Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (Galaxy Note 7, MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, etc.) with standard USB Type-A enabled devices (car/wall charger, external battery power bank, etc.)
- Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data, photos and music
- Reversible design – easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Up to 10 Gbps data transfer speed (SuperSpeed+); power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 2; backward compatible to USB 3.0 and 2.0; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
5: Cable Matters 2-Pack Braided USB C Cable
with a very good length of 6.6 Feet, You can consider this as the best USB C cable for android with highly compatible with the devices like Google Pixel C Tablet / Pixel XL, HTC Bolt, Nokia N1 Tablet. Orzly OnePlus 2 / One Plus.Lenovo Zuk Z1, Motorola Moto Z Force, Nexus 5, Nexus 6P, Nintendo Switch
- LATEST STYLE USB TYPE-C CABLE – Connect a host computer, wall charger, or external power bank with USB Type-A port to a tablet or smartphone with this USB-C charger cable for USB Type C cable fast charging and data syncing
- BRAIDED USBC cable provides additional durability and a distinctive look and feel; Tangle-free USB to USB C cable is easy to handle with a reversible USB Type C connector that plugs and unplugs easily without checking for the connector orientation; Cost-effective 2-Pack USB Type C charger cable provides a spare cable to keep in your accessory bag when traveling
- GREAT FLEXIBILITY – Flexible USBC to USB cable with sturdy construction has connectors with molded strain relief for frequent unplugging and durability; Robust USB C to A cable clicks into place for a snug and secure connection; Heavy-duty USB C charger cable with braided jacket ensures longevity
- SAFE LEGACY COMPANION – Hi-Speed USB C cord connects computers with legacy USB 2.0 ports to new release tablets and smartphones with USB Type C; Compliant USBC charger cable is designed and tested to safely connect your devices for USB A to C cable conversion
How to Choose the best USB C Cable?
To get the best involvement in a Type-C link, it is basic to check the accompanying variables prior to getting it.
The principal thing to check is the length of the link. The length of the link relies upon numerous things, for example, where you will utilize it. On the off chance that you need a link to use with a screen or 4K show, go for a greater link. Then again, for charging cell phones utilizing a force bank, you can go for a more modest link.
Check the nature of material to guarantee that it stays liberated from curves and breaks. Likewise, the material should be solid with the goal that the link stays safe and keeps going longer.
Type-A or Type-C
One side of the link will be Type-C, however shouldn’t something be said about the opposite side? Consider the gadgets where you need to interface the link. In the event that you have a Type-C port, you can go for a Type C-to-C link, else go for a Type A-to-C to associate it with ordinary gadgets.
Check the wattage of the link to guarantee that it can charge your cell phone or tablet rapidly. Type-C links are accessible in various choices, for example, 100 W and less.
Prior to purchasing the link, check its exchange speeds. The exchange speeds rely upon your inclination, a few links offer an exchange speed of up to 10 GBPS, while some have up to 40 GBPS.
What is USB-C?
We have a convenient aide that you should peruse here! USB-C is the most recent actual configuration for USB associations on gadgets, supplanting USB-A. It’s a whole lot quicker, has all the more remarkable charging capacities, can deal with UHD video associations effortlessly, and (this present one’s a genuine group pleaser) can be effectively associated regardless of if the connector is topsy turvy or not.
It’s anything but somewhat more modest and more adjusted than the more established organization, so it’s not difficult to differentiate when looking.
Note that this is unique in relation to the information design for USB, where we are taking a gander at the impending USB4 as the new norm.
Is USB-C the same as micro USB?
USB Type-C links are better when contrasted with miniature USB links regarding charging, and information move. The interior transport of the wire has better exchange speeds. To put it plainly, USB-C links are superior to Micro USB links.
What is the difference between USB 3.1 and USB C?
USB-C and USB 3.1 are two distinct things that a great many people intermix frequently. The significant contrast between USB-C and USB 3.1 is the actual connector. USB-C is an actual connector, while USB 3.1 is alluded to the rendition.
Some USB-C links have USB 3.1 norm, and they have extreme exchange speed and are useful for charging gadgets.
Can I charge my laptop with USB-C?
In the event that your PC has a USB-C port and accompanies a USB-C connector for outlet charging, you surely can. PCs generally say on the off chance that they support USB-C Power Delivery, so it ought to be quite clear. This has become a typical technique for charging current workstations, however it won’t be feasible for more established PCs with just USB-A.
Which is better: USB C or lightning?
USB C link is superior to a lightning link in numerous perspectives. The primary distinction is the force USB C links are accessible with 100W force rating, though Lightning links just have 12W force rating.
Additionally, there is an immense information transmission hole. With Type-C links, you can accomplish up to 10 GBPS, though with lightning links you get a limit of 480 MBPS as it were.
There are some different perspectives also that improve a USB C link. You can utilize it for sound and video transmission, which is preposterous with a lightning link.
Do all USB C cables charge fast?
The charging pace of the link relies upon its capacity rating. On the off chance that you go for a 100W Type-C link, at that point it will charge the gadgets rapidly than different links with lower power evaluations.
Keeping in mind the mentioned above article can help you get the best USB C CABLE for android. Enjoy.